Hola people!!! Recently, I have been making a pencil sketch of VENOM with Tom Hardy. Being a self taught artist, I love doing experiments with different art styles. These days, I am much into trying realistic sketches using Charcoal and Graphite pencils. Having no guidance, I strugged a lot with many different techniques, specially giving skin textures. So here are my tips and tricks that anyone can apply to give a 'so called' perfect skin texture So, I will be sharing some of the photos that I shared recently on my insta stories. You may have a look there too.... https://www.instagram.com/p/CApb5ULpJCJ/?igshid=cpiycid51ivc 1. Basic tones Here, I have used basic set of HB pencil for light tones and 6B pencil for dark tones 2. Texture Those basic tones are added with few uneven texture so that it attains a natural look. 3. Depth Giving depth to your artwork is very important.It makes it look more impressive. 4. Basic skin tone Her...
I had always loved taking challenges to improve my skills in art. Recently, while looking for some movie suggestions, I saw an extraordinary poster of VENOM, and I decided to sketch it and give my best in it..... I started it with a lot of enthusiasm but I realised very soon that this would take ages, if I make it with the same pace. But then, loosing my patience would be the worst I could do. So I decided to complete it part by part each day. For example, the first day I would be spending just to give the basic skin tones, the second day to give the skin textures and so on.... The sketch took about 10 days and lump sum of 20 hours for completion, but it also played a vital role in brushing my skills. So, here I have brought for you the final sketch of VENOM (Tom Hardy) Although, perfection has no limits but I am very much satisfied with this work of mine. This artwork is basically made from charcoal and graphite pencils. The highlights are done using White pens and Eraser ...
Comments
Post a Comment